Egg Donor Reservation
With Ovogene egg bank you are able to reserve your favourite donor directly from our catalogue. By using the Ovogene online booking system, you can choose the donor you like from home, work, or even on holiday and whenever you want, making it easy and efficient for you!
- Reservation is absolutely free
- Select and reserve a donor at a convenient time.
- Select and reserve a donor in any place.
- Reserving a donor from the catalogue ensures that the oocytes you want will be kept safe.
- Choose a donor and the number of oocytes you need for treatment.
- Our coordinators are online to assist you with the donor selection and reservation.
- Able to cancel the reservation.
The difference between reservation and order
Reservation means that we take the particular number of donor oocytes you requested off the catalogue and keep them reserved for you, absolutely for free, until you confirm that you are going to proceed with this donor. If we do not receive a reply from you within 72 hours, the reservation will be cancelled automatically. A reservation then becomes an order after you confirm the order, in the stated time frame, and sign an agreement with us.
When and how much oocytes to reserve?
The number of oocytes you need is dependent on the type of programme you wish to undertake and how many embryos are necessary to obtain the results you desire - read more about our guarantees here
If you no longer need the reserved oocytes, you can cancel the reservation by writing to our email: email@example.com
Do you have more questions?
We are always happy to support and help you on your journey to parenthood. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions or need further information.