For UK patients
Infertility is currently known to affect 3.5 million people and one in every seven couples in the UK. The World Health Organisation (WHO) has now recognised that infertility is a disease of the reproductive system and acknowledges the devastation and grief it causes.
Between 2011 and 2016, the number of egg donation cycles increased by 49% in the UK. This would not be possible without willing donors. However, donor availability is still one of the main issues in the UK, this is mostly due to a lack of the donor anonymity. As an international egg bank we offer our services to clinics and prospective parents, so that we can fight against infertility together.
OVOGENE Egg Donor Bank collaborates with clinics within
the UK. For
a successful cooperation between OVOGENE and partner clinics, both must
possess a HFEA certificate for the import of biomaterial.
We are able to assure our partners a compliant service, in particular:
- Valid medical licenses and quality certificates (ISO 9001:2015).
- Relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Instructions for
the Donation and Embryology departments. All are available upon the
request of the Importing Tissue Establishment or HFEA at any time.
- Strong and trusted partnerships with accredited laboratories that perform
donor screening, following all the necessary tests and procedures.
- A UK based consultant who is ready to provide support to our
potential partner clinics and guidance when obtaining a HFEA import
Why choose a donor from OVOGENE Egg Donor Bank if you are going to have IVF treatment in the UK?
- Large database of donors that fully comply with UK laws.
- Donor profiles with personal information available in the
- Easy process of reservation and ordering.
- Consultation with a coordinator, who will gladly provide all the
- Shipping is conducted by experienced couriers, following all the necessary procedures for importing biomaterial to the UK.