For UK patients
Infertility is currently known to affect 3.5 million people, and one in every seven couples in the UK. The World Health Organisation (WHO) has now recognised that infertility is a disease of the reproductive system and the reality of the devastation and grief it causes has been widely acknowledged.
From 2011 to 2016 the number of egg donation cycles in the UK increased by 49%, this would not be possible without willing donors. However, donor availability is still the main concern in the UK. The main reason is a lack of the donor anonymity. That’s why we as an international egg bank proposition our services to clinics and prospective parents, so that we can fight against infertility together. Gamete donor bank that cooperate with IVF clinics within the UK will possess a HFEA certificate for the import of biomaterial.Ovogene egg bank collaborates with potential partner units and clinics in this area.
We are able to assure our partners a compliant service, in particular:
- Valid medical licenses and quality certificates (ISO 9001:2015).
- Relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Instructions for the Donation and Embryology departments. All of them are available upon the request of the Importing Tissue Establishment or HFEA at any time.
- Strong and trusted cooperation with the accredited laboratories, which perform donor screening according to the appropriate list of tests.
- A UK based consultant who is ready to provide support and guidance to our potential partner clinics and obtaining the HFEA import certificate.
Why to choose a donor from Ovogene egg bank if you are going to have IVF treatment in the UK?
- Large database of donors that fully comply UK laws.
- Donor profiles with personal information and photographs available in the catalogue.
- Easy process of reservation and ordering.
- Consultation with the coordinator, who will gladly to provide you with all the necessary information.
- Shipping is conducted by experienced couriers, who understand all the procedures for importing biomaterial to the UK.